Justine Williams - Pack Smart
Friday, August 17, 2012 3:48 PM
Follow these simple tips to ensure you make a fashionable escape to the sun this winter.
- Pack less- enjoy more! Avoid weighing down your suitcase by sticking to the basics. Put together and try on outfits as you pack so you know you will have the right complete outfit for each day.
- Choose pieces you can mix and matchso you get more than one wear out of them.
- Island temperatures can drop dramatically in the evening so make sure you pack one warm garment as a coverup – a cardigan or shawl will do the trick.
- Stay away from denim and pack lightweight garments
- Flowing kaftans are a must pack. Wear them on the beach over your swimsuit or dress them up in the evenings with embellished sandals and a cropped trouser if need be.
- Wedges maybe, but an island holiday is not the time for high heels.
- When it comes to accessories,a wide brimmed hat or an oversized visor teamed with a fabulous pair of sunglasses will keep you looking chic and protect you from the sun. Keep your hat looking great by packing it in your suitcase stuffed with swimwear and sarongs.
- Ditch your designer handbag and invest in a multi purpose tote that can be used on and off the beach. Make sure it is larg enough for your sunscreen, book and some coverup clothing.
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Coast has your chance to win a trip for two people, touring with the All Bl ...
Friday, June 14, 2013
Coast proudly presents a new 20 episode locally produced series on TVNZ Hea ...
Friday, June 07, 2013
Welcome to Coast Kitchen, a place to share and enjoy recipes.
The Coast Ki ...
After the French took on Auckland, should all international sports teams play more mid-week games?