There's no better way to start the day, than with a plate of delicious, creamy scrambled eggs!
But what's not ideal, is rubbery mush..
Which can easily happen when whipping up the breakfast staple.
So Gordon Ramsay has revealed his secret hack to get the PERFECT batch of "nice, light, fluffy scrambled eggs" - and it does not disappoint!
- Crack 6 cold eggs into a deep sauce pan.
- Add 1½ tablespoon cold butter.
- Put the pan on a high heat.
- Stir continuously with a rubber spatula, making sure to scrape the bottom of the pan (do NOT whisk).
- After 30 seconds, take the pan off the heat but keep stirring.
- After 10 seconds, put the pan back on the heat.
- Repeat for 3 minutes.
- Season the eggs lightly.
- Plate and top with chopped chives.
For extra creamy texture, stir in 1 tsp of crème fraîche.