Catch up on shows with The Coast On Demand
Friday, August 10, 2012
According to an insurance company study in driver types:
1. Auto-Bahners: 17 percent Fast and aggressive, these drivers are most likely to get angry when someone cuts them off.
2. Auto-Matics: 23 percent While they consider themselves to be safe and confident drivers, they are the least sure of themselves behind the wheel. Many don't even like to drive. They especially like it when other people notice their cars.
3. Auto-Nomous: 21 percent Describing themselves as rugged and powerful, this group of drivers very much enjoys driving, gets a kick out of watching the scenery and considers their car a comfortable place. Most in this group drive a pickup truck or SUV. Two-thirds of Auto-Nomous drivers are men.
4. Auto-Pragmatics: 15 percent Confident, but also cautious, this group purchases cars that are practical, less expensive and environmentally friendly. Sixty-nine percent of Auto-Pragmatics are women.
5. Auto-Pilots: 15 percent This group is most likely to have children under age 18. While they think they are safe and cautious drivers, they are not comfortable behind the wheel and don't particularly enjoy driving. Seventy-one percent of Auto-Pilots are women.
Friday, May 17, 2013
The Beatles' second feature film, 1965's Help!, is on the way on Blu-ray.&n ...
Thursday, May 16, 2013
A 2014 Mod musical based on the lives and music of the Small Faces. Writ ...
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
SOME wealthy New York mums are hiring disabled people to pose as family m ...
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
A PLANE that once served as Air Force One is being put up for auction for ...
Monday, May 13, 2013
IS it possible to predict whether or not a couple will get divorced? ...
Friday, May 10, 2013
Ball games I have played Golf, Rugby Tennis, Squash, Badminton etc ...