Catch up on shows with The Coast On Demand
Wednesday, September 05, 2012
A "Best in Film" survey jointly conducted by ABC News and People magazine. The top five most romantic movie couples:
1. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet in "Titanic", 23%. As star-crossed lovers Jack and Rose, DiCaprio and Winslet not only broke box office records in the 1997 movie "Titanic", but also a lot of hearts in the memorable and steamy (literally!) love scenes.
2. Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh in "Gone With the Wind", 15%. With her flashing eyes and beautiful face and his roguish good looks, Leigh and Gable will live forever as Scarlett O'Hara and Clark Gable in the 1939 film "Gone With the Wind".
3. Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman", 14%. This is the modern-day Cinderella story about the impossibly rich, hardnosed businessman Edward Lewis and the scrappy and beautiful hooker Vivian Ward. Played so expertly in the 1990 film by Gere and Roberts that they went on to star together in "The Runaway Bride".
4. Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman in "Casablanca", 12%. Morocco. World War II. A smoky nightclub. A piano. Mix together with the star power of Bogart and Bergman playing former lovers, Rick Blaine and Ilsa Lund, and you have the 1942 classic "Casablanca".
5. Spencer Tracy and Katharine Hepburn, 10%. Tracy and Hepburn were so dynamic on screen that they starred together in nine films, beginning with "Woman of the Year" in 1942, as well as "Without Love" and "Adam's Rib".
Friday, May 24, 2013
Skyfall actress Naomie Harris tweeted this image of herself with a Psy impo ...
Thursday, May 23, 2013
No Downey for Iron Man 4? With "Iron Man 3" breaking records at the box ...
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Sitting straight 'bad for backs' Sitting up straight is not ...
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
RAY Manzarek, the keyboardist who was a founding member of The Doors, ha ...
Monday, May 20, 2013
ROD Stewart's daughter Kimberly may not be best pleased with dad after the ...
Friday, May 17, 2013
The Beatles' second feature film, 1965's Help!, is on the way on Blu-ray.&n ...