Catch up on shows with The Coast On Demand
Friday, October 19, 2012
Sinking your teeth into the right sandwich can give you an edge in the gym, the boardroom or the bedroom, says Dr. John Stanley, a lecturer at England's Oxford University.
His suggestions on healthy combos to slip between bread slices include:
• For more energy during workouts -- sliced apples and peanut butter.
• To stay alert during business meetings -- chicken tikka with mango salsa.
• For more 'ooh-la-la' in the boudoir -- figs, honey and orange slices with ricotta cheese.
• To cure a hangover -- sliced banana and chocolate, then toast the whole thing in a pan.
• For a good night's sleep -- smoked turkey and cream cheese.
Friday, May 17, 2013
The Beatles' second feature film, 1965's Help!, is on the way on Blu-ray.&n ...
Thursday, May 16, 2013
A 2014 Mod musical based on the lives and music of the Small Faces. Writ ...
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
SOME wealthy New York mums are hiring disabled people to pose as family m ...
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
A PLANE that once served as Air Force One is being put up for auction for ...
Monday, May 13, 2013
IS it possible to predict whether or not a couple will get divorced? ...
Friday, May 10, 2013
Ball games I have played Golf, Rugby Tennis, Squash, Badminton etc ...