Catch up on shows with The Coast On Demand
Wednesday, August 08, 2012
Listen up, guys! A recent survey says women love it when you:
• Own a pair of really nice shoes and actually wear them.
• Brush the hair out of their eyes.
• Are able to hold a baby or push a stroller without squirming.
• Plan an evening out from soup to nuts, from finding a movie to making the dinner reservations.
• Kiss creatively.
• Handle our emotions with grace and compassion.
• Have impassioned, informed opinions about women writers and women's issues.
• Can distinguish between being courteous and being wimpy.
• Know how to inscribe a card with a heartfelt, personal message.
• Demonstrate respect for others by standing up when your mother comes to the table, giving up a seat on the bus for a pregnant woman, asking your dad for his opinion and really listening, etc.
• Show genuine, platonic interest in your female friends' lives.
• Are playful around dogs, cats and kids.
Thursday, May 23, 2013
No Downey for Iron Man 4? With "Iron Man 3" breaking records at the box ...
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Sitting straight 'bad for backs' Sitting up straight is not ...
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
RAY Manzarek, the keyboardist who was a founding member of The Doors, ha ...
Monday, May 20, 2013
ROD Stewart's daughter Kimberly may not be best pleased with dad after the ...
Friday, May 17, 2013
The Beatles' second feature film, 1965's Help!, is on the way on Blu-ray.&n ...
Thursday, May 16, 2013
A 2014 Mod musical based on the lives and music of the Small Faces. Writ ...