You first met the Hammond Family on TV when they appeared in the "New Faces" section of 'Studio One' in 1974. But what happened to this popular Kiwi family? We found out...
- Steven, who was the eldest, is now living in Brisbane and works in the hotel business.
- Wendy is now a travel broker in Auckland.
- John also moved to Brisbane and owns a car dealership.
- Noel is living in Tauranga.
- Tony is also living in Tauranga and owns a car dealership.
- Alice, who was the youngest, is in Brisbane working for a legal firm.
Click through to see what the Hammonds look like now, and watch them singing 'Shortinin' Bread' on 'Studio One' below: