- Publish Date
- Thursday, 27 August 2015, 12:30PM
Spot the short frumpy person between two glamorous underwear models! The world's first sexy lingerie for sufferers of light bladder leakage or incontinence is hitting the runway at NZ Fashion Week - and it's from a New Zealand company. You can read more (and order) at http://www.confitex.nz/
Meantime, according to Good Housekeeping, what you wear under your clothes says a lot about you!
• Boyshorts – You love cuddling and always identify with the wise best friend in rom-coms. When a friend is in need, you’re the first one to offer support. You’re great at budgeting money but have a tendency to lose track of time, so you wind up running late a lot.
• Cotton Bikini – You love laughing more than any other activity, which is great because you have a great giggle that makes people smile. As a kid, you always tried to make everyone around you feel included, and you’re still the same kind, empathetic person today.
• Granny Pants – You don’t believe in being uncomfortable for the sake of style, no matter what. You’ll put on a dress every now and again, but only one that is ultra-comfortable and not too expensive. That said, you have a tendency to splurge on fancy cupcakes every now & then.
• High-Waisted – Given the choice, you always prefer a good whiskey cocktail over a glass of beer. You often feel like you were born in the wrong decade. When it comes to pop culture, you wish all of today’s celebrities could be replaced by Old Hollywood starlets and leading men.
• Lace – You try to add a little extra elegance into everything you do. You prefer to blaze your own trail rather than follow somebody else’s. You believe in balancing practicality with style; nobody will ever catch you in 4-inch heels unless they’re deceptively comfy.
• G-string – You’re extremely ambitious. Once you set your eyes on a goal, nothing can keep you from reaching it. You balance this zeal with lots of love for family & friends, all of whom think of you as one of the most consistently put-together people they know.
• Undies With Text Slogans – People regularly call you bubbly, cute, and adorable, which you feign annoyance about but secretly enjoy. You love to listen to the radio and, as a result, know all the words to every hit on the charts right now.