- Publish Date
- Thursday, 29 January 2015, 2:29PM
According to writer James Michael Sama, there are Fifteen Small Things That Mean The World To A Woman:
- Remember her friends' names.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Actually tell her how you feel.
- Don't pressure her into anything.
- Don't criticize her food/drink choices.
- Don't take forever to respond to her text.
- Watch what she wants to watch.
- Learn to cook.
- Give her massages.
- Take her on a date.
- Whatever you're getting, get her one too: Coffee, water, dessert,
a new drill ...
- Give her space.
- Listen. Just listen.
- Don't talk badly about your ex(es).
- Go shopping with her.
Not sure whether or not this list is patronising (and generalising) or brilliant! I like most of them except the last one (I prefer to shop alone). What do you think?