Lorna enjoyed a magical trip to New Caledonia, where she got to sample the delights this amazing country has to offer.
And now it's your chance to feel the pulse of New Cal by WINNING your very own trip for two to New Caledonia - which is just two and a half hours away from Auckland!
One lucky listener will win:
- Return flights Auckland-Noumea - thanks to Aircalin and New Caledonia Tourism.
- A two night stay at Le Meridien Noumea, including access for two people to the Deep Nature Spa.
- A wine and cheese platter for two at Le Chai de l ’Hippodrome.
- A voucher of 7000 xpf for breakfast at Lemon Bay Café.
- A day trip historical tour with New Cal Outdoors.
- Lunch at La Foa compliments of Les Bancouliers.
- Two drinks and two tapas at MV Lounge bar.
- A two night stay at the Hilton Noumea La Promenade Residences.
- A two night stay at Chateau Royal Beach Resort and Spa, including access to the Spa.
- Airport to hotel transfers - thanks to New Caledonia Tourism.
Spectacular natural scenery, jaw-droppingly beautiful islands and a unique fusion of French and Melanesian culture make New Caledonia one of the true jewels of the South Pacific.
One of New Zealand's closest neighbours, the archipelago is just a short flight away, making it the perfect destination for a short break, an indulgent holiday or something in between.
At just three hours direct from Auckland, it’s easy to set out on your own incredible New Caledonia holiday, lazing on untouched white sands beneath the warm Pacific sun, getting active with golf, diving, hiking and other exciting activities, or simply taking the time to kick back and relax.
From a UNESCO World Heritage-listed lagoon to experiences that simply cannot be found anywhere else, your next New Caledonia holiday is sure to be unforgettable!