- Publish Date
- Friday, 29 January 2016, 11:37AM
This mug cake is fluffy and sweet, and super easy to make!
9 pairs Oreo cookies (with the cream)
½ teaspoon baking power
½ cup milk
1½ teaspoon sugar
Vanilla ice cream
- Lightly grease the inside of the microwave safe mug(s) with vegetable oil or non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a food processor, process the Oreo cookies (whole cookies with cream) into about ¼-inch pieces.
- Transfer the cookie pieces into a medium bowl. Stir in the baking powder. Add milk and mix until combined. Pour the batter into the mug(s). Microwave for 1 minute 45 seconds for small mugs or 2 minutes for large mug.
- Carefully remove the mug(s) from microwave and let cool for 10 minutes. Top with ice cream and serve.
- If you don’t have a food processor, put cookies in a large Ziploc bag. Crush the cookies with a rolling pin.
- If you don’t like your dessert too sweet, you can skip the sugar all together.
- The cake rises in the microwave, so make sure to use a mug that is big enough and have some extra spaces.
- This dessert is too much for 1 person. It is just right for 2 people to share.
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you