- Publish Date
- Thursday, 19 October 2017, 8:23AM
- By Allyson Gofton
Make the most of the deli sections to create this easy winter salad that's great warm or cold.
- 500-600 grams carrots, pumpkin and/or parsnip, peeled
- 1 deli-roasted chicken, warm or cold
- 300-400 grams prepared tabbouleh salad
- handful fresh mint leaves, torn
- handful olives
- ½ cup your favourite vinaigrette
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Cut the vegetables into chunks and toss in a dash of oil then scatter on to the prepared tray. Cook in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until tender and well-browned.
- Pull the meat from the deli-roasted chicken into chunky bite-sized peices and toss with the roast vegetables, tabbouleh, mint leaves, olives and vinaigrette. Serve warm or cold.
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you