- Publish Date
- Thursday, 16 June 2016, 9:25AM
We have one word = YUM!
- 1 whole Camembert
- 1 tbsp rosemary, finely chopped, plus 1 small sprig
- Olive oil
- 500g fresh pizza dough
- 10 rashers of streaky bacon, cut in half
- 1 large clove of garlic, cut in half
- Roll your dough out into a decent sized circle, then transfer to a baking tray. Cut the top of the Camembert off and place the rest of the cheese in the middle of the dough. Cut 3″ strips all the way around the cheese, leaving a 1″ gap between the cheese and the cuts.
- Wrap the bacon rasher halves around each of the dough strips.
- Brush the entire dough area with olive oil and sprinkle with chopped rosemary.
- Pop the sprig of rosemary and the garlic in the top of the Camembert and bake at 200ºC for 20 minutes.
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you