- Publish Date
- Thursday, 14 April 2016, 11:21AM
YUM! This simple cheesey garlic hedgehog bread is perfect for sharing with family or friends!
1 whole Camembert, packaging removed
1 large loaf of bread
3 fat garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tbsps rosemary, finely chopped
8 tbsps olive oil
Sea salt flakes
- Using the bottom of your camembert box as a stencil, cut a hole in the middle of the loaf. Tear away.
- Carefully cut your loaf so you have individual segments. 8 times along the long edge of the loaf and 3 across the short edge should serve you well.
- Turn the cheese on its side and cut the top off, trying not to take away too much ‘flesh’.
- Pop the exposed cheese face up in your bread hole.
- Mix the rosemary and garlic into your olive oil and spoon all over the loaf, encouraging the bits into all the slits. Cover the loaf liberally with salt, pop a
- little sprig of rosemary in the middle of the cheese and bake for 25 minutes at 170degs.
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you