- Publish Date
- Wednesday, 25 May 2016, 3:13PM
These hellishly delicious meatballs are quick and easy! They can be served up within 20 minutes and make for a perfect weeknight meal!
500g beef mince
1 egg, lightly whisked
2 cloves garlic, finely grated
¼cup grated parmesan cheese
1 medium onion, grated
1Tbsp chopped parsley
2tsp chopped rosemary
½cup fresh breadcrumbs
3Tbsp olive oil
400g pasta sauce, tomato based
½cup mozzarella cheese, grated
½cup tasty cheese
- Mix together beef, egg, garlic, parmesan, onion, herbs and breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper then roll dessert spoonfuls of meat mix into even-sized balls.
- In a large frying pan heat oil, add meatballs and fry until the balls begin to brown.
- Add tomato sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle over cheeses then place under a hot grill. Top with extra chopped parsley and serve with pasta.
Recipe from www.bite.co.nz.
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you