- Publish Date
- Thursday, 18 August 2016, 9:53PM
Laundry is the chore that never ends, especially when you have a young and growing family. But these cleaning hacks will make your life much easier!
- If you’re always ending up with odd socks, try using a small mesh laundry bag. Place your dirty socks inside and then throw the whole bag in the wash so that none of them go missing.
- If your ironing board is forever falling over in the laundry cupboard, secure two clothing hooks to the wall. These will hold your ironing board in place and give it a permanent home.
If you are in a hurry and want to dry clothes faster, add a dry fluffy towel to your dryer for the first 15 minutes, then remove.
- If you run out of dryer sheets, throw in a ball of aluminium foil instead. This will help to remove static cling.
- If your delicates end up with marks from the clothes line, try drying them over a pool noodle that you have cut to size and placed over the clothes line.
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you