- Publish Date
- Friday, 13 November 2020, 9:26AM
After it was announced yesterday that there is one new case of COVID-19 in Auckland, the New Zealand COVID-19 Response team have issued reminder messages and guidelines to help protect yourself and your family.
If you are in Auckland, it is extremely important to follow these measures where possible.
- There is a new confirmed community case of COVID-19 in central Auckland.
- We are asking people who work in central Auckland to work from home tomorrow if possible.
- If you must go into central Auckland, please use masks and physically distance, and scan the NZ COVID Tracer app.
- If you are unwell with cold or flu symptoms, stay at home, get a test, and stay home until you receive a negative result.
- We encourage you to wear a mask or face covering on all public transport, including planes.
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you