What Your Handwriting Says About You ...
- Publish Date
- Monday, 7 September 2015, 2:11PM
• Large Letters: Usually the sign of a confident, easygoing individual.
• Huge Letters: Denotes someone who’s loud, theatrical & needs to be the center of attention.
• Wide Letters (width & height about the same): The mark of someone who’s open and friendly.
• Narrow Letters: Shows someone who’s kind of shy and inhibited but also very self-disciplined.
• Letters That Don’t Touch: An impulsive, artistic, sometimes impractical free-thinker.
• Some Letters Connecting: Means the writer’s personality blends logic and intuition.
• All Letters Making Contact: The calling card of someone who is highly cautious.
• A Curved First Mark: Shows a person who’s traditional and plays by the rules.
• A Straight Beginning Stroke: Reveals someone who’s rigid & doesn’t like being told what to do.
• A Final Stroke Straight Across: A clue that the writer is cautious.
• An End Mark That Curves Up: Shows generosity.
• Perfect Penmanship: The hallmark of a communicative person.
• Indecipherable Scrawl: Indicates a person who’s secretive, closed-up & keeps thoughts within.
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you