- Publish Date
- Friday, 3 November 2023, 12:28PM
If you're looking for a super simple sweet treat that's sure to impress your guests then look no further than Arnott's No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Slice!
We love a no-bake recipe and this one has a deliciously creamy cheesecake filling with Milk Arrowroot biscuit base and just the right amount of lemon!
- 250g Arnott’s Milk Arrowroot biscuits, finely crushed
- 160g butter, melted
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tsp gelatine
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Lightly grease and line a 20 x 30cm slice pan.
- Place crushed biscuits in a bowl. Stir in butter until combined. Press evenly into pan. Chill whilst making topping.
- In a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in condensed milk. In a small jug, combine gelatine and boiling water until dissolved. Cool slightly. Beat in gelatine with zest and juice until well combined.
- Pour over the base and gently smooth surface.
- Cover and chill for 6 hrs or overnight until set, then cut into pieces and enjoy!
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you