- Publish Date
- Saturday, 25 June 2022, 9:00AM
If you've got five minutes to spare then try this lazy apple and cinnamon mug cake.
It's super soft and made in the microwave, making life a whole lot easier!
3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp caster sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/8 tsp ground cloves
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp baking powder
3 Tbsp skim milk
1/8 tsp white vinegar
1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 Tbsp butter, melted
1/2 apple, diced
- Mix together flour, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, salt and baking powder in a bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl mix together milk, vinegar and vanilla extract.
- Using a whisk, combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients to form a cake batter.
- Stir in melted butter and apple to the mix. Then pour into a mug (250 ml).
- Bake in the microwave for 105 seconds until smooth and still moist.
- Let the cake cool slightly before adding a scoop of your favourite ice cream or whipped cream.