This super quick and easy rice bubble biscuit recipe will be your new favourite
- Publish Date
- Friday, 2 September 2022, 1:41PM
If you're looking for a new recipe to bake this weekend - look no further.
These rich and buttery rice bubble biscuits take about 10 minutes to throw together and they are absolutely moreish!
The perfect accompaniment to your afternoon cup of tea.
- 225g butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 ¾ cups plain flour
- 2 cups rice bubbles
- Preheat the oven to 170C. Line two baking trays with paper.
- Place the butter in a large bowl. Add the sugar, egg, baking soda, salt, flour and rice bubbles, combining well.
- Using a dessert spoon, place even dollops on your tray, allowing for a little spreading. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove and cool on the tray for 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you