- Publish Date
- Friday, 26 May 2023, 2:59PM
Get ready to warm these chilly evenings with a cheeky boozy twist on our favourite biscuit and cocktail! Introducing Lighthouse Gin’s Gin-ger Kiss cocktail, a liquid love letter to the iconic Kiwi Ginger Kiss bikkie.
The delicious concoction was created for World Gin Day on June 10 and will take your taste buds on an adventure with an explosion of sugar, spice, and everything nice!
The cocktail will be served exclusively at The Brit in Auckland from May 25 to June 30, but if you can’t make it, Lighthouse Gin has shared the recipe for everyone to try in your own snug abode.
It's the ultimate winter treat that will send shivers of delight down your spine!
To whip up your very own GIN-ger Kiss, gather these fabulous ingredients:
• 45ml Lighthouse Gin
• 30ml white cacao liqueur
• 45ml cream
• 20ml ginger syrup
• Pinch of nutmeg or cinnamon
1. Fill a shaker with ice cubes
2. Add Lighthouse Gin, white cacao liqueur, cream, and ginger syrup
3. Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass
4. Lightly sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon
5. Garnish with a ginger kiss biscuit or candied ginger
You can find the star ingredient, Lighthouse Gin Original, at select liquor stores for $65.00.
With its unique blend of flavours and the nostalgic essence of the Ginger Kiss biscuit, this cocktail is a delightful indulgence that will warm up your winter. Cheers!
R18 - Drink responsibly
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you