- Publish Date
- Wednesday, 5 February 2020, 5:22PM
It's that time again!
The legendary Elton John has made his return to our shores, continuing his tour with his final show at Napier's Mission Estate Winery tomorrow night (Saturday 15 February).
Are you lucky enough to be heading along to the concert?
Here's everything you need to know ...
Gates will open at 2pm.
You can bring into the winery:
- An unlimited amount of unopened non-alcoholic beverages.
- As much food as you can carry.
- Low/sand chairs, picnic rug, and cushion seating.
- A bag, pack or chilly bin.
These items are NOT permitted:
- Please no glass or metal knives/cutlery.
- Trolleys, barrows or other carrying devices of commercial construction or with wheels larger than 12cm in diameter will not be permitted access.
- Full chairs and umbrellas are not permitted.
- Any type of camera with a detached, or extended lens regardless of size.
- Audio/visual recorders (not including mobile phones).
There will be searches of your accompanying bags and vehicles on arrival at the venue. Intoxication assessments will be carried out on arrival and inside the venue.
Please be aware that the roads will be busy and delays are expected.
There are a number of ways to get to the concert and details can be found HERE.
Please note that services will be very busy. If you’re travelling to the winery, plan your trip and arrive early.
There will be no Parking in Church Road and surrounding streets. Church Road will be closed to all public vehicles from 6:00 am on concert day.
With the support of Napier City Council, Anderson Park will be available for parking and shuttle buses be operating from 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm and the return services post-concert. Cost is $10 pp cash only for the return trip.
For patrons with a disability, the closest drop point serviced by a paved path coming from the South on Church Road is Closure 1, Montpelier Drive.
From the Northern end of Church Road is Closure 2, Wharerangi Road.
If travelling by Taxi, they are permitted to drop coming from the North on Church Road at Mission Road (Taxi Stand).
APPROXIMATE SET TIMES:
2:00 PM - Gates open
2:45 PM - Danica Bryant
3:45 PM - Stretch
5:30 PM - Tate Sheridan
7:00 PM - Elton John
If you have purchased a General Admission or Gold Reserve Seat "print at home" e-Ticket and are not sure on how to name, download and print them, please follow these steps:
- Print-At-Home E-tickets are available to download from your secure Members Area.
- To access and name your E-ticket(s), login to your Members Area, then:
- Click on the "My Orders" menu.
- Click on the 'View Order Details" button corresponding to your order/s.
- Click on the "Name Ticket" button, for each ticket that you wish to re-name and personalize the ticket for the person who will be using the ticket to gain entry.
- Enter the ticket holder name in the field provided
- Click the "Update" button.
- Once you have named your E-tickets, you download and print them by either:
- Clicking the "Download Ticket" button next to each individual ticket and then printing (Note: please make sure your download blocker is not turned on!) or,
- Clicking the "Email Tickets" button next to the "Order Description" to have each individual ticket on the order emailed to your nominated email address.
To download your ticket/s you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
On the day of the event simply take your E-ticket/s with you as you would for any event ticket. Please present your E-ticket on arrival at the entry gate.
NOTE: Gold Reserve Seat Ticket holders need to keep their scanned tickets for presentation at the seating entry area. Your seat Number is printed on your ticket.
CHECK OUT ELTON'S FULL SETLIST HERE!