Thomas Markle is speaking out again.
The Duchess of Sussex’s estranged father has become infamous for creating a continuous wave of scandals - from staged paparazzi photos to surprise tell-all interviews.
And now, his latest stunt is slamming Lifetime's new movie Harry & Meghan: Becoming Royal, which screened in the States last Monday.
In an explosive interview with TMZ, the 74-year-old said that he is unimpressed with the way that Lifetime dealt with the family drama leading up to the wedding, saying he feels personally attacked by the network.
He hit back at claims in the movie that he "bailed" on walking Meghan down the aisle, reiterating his claim that he was having heart surgery.
He said the film was "awful and chock full of made up cr*p".
"I'm incredibly disappointed in how the flick portrayed us in the run-up to the royal wedding and feel personally attacked by the network," he said.
Mr Markle added that the movie is littered with "dumb fiction".
The movie is a sequel to last year's movie A Royal Romance.