It's an image that is bound to divide opinion - a Photoshopped picture of Princess Diana looking over Princess Charlotte at her christening, held by the Duchess of Cambridge.
The photo, which has been shared 260,000 times on Facebook, shows Kate carrying her daughter into the service at St Magdalene Church in Sandringham in July, with Diana - taken from an image of her with Mother Teresa in 1997 - bending down, hands clasped together.
While it is unclear who created the image, which has been branded both "beautiful" and "creepy", it was shared by Mary Kohnke from Milwaukee with the caption: "What a great job at photoshopping ... Let's make this go viral!"
And it seems that Mary's attempts to spread the snap have worked; it has been shared 267,157 times, has generated 31,331 likes and received 2,539 comments since she posted it on August 4.
- This Is What The 'Ideal' Woman's Body Type Looks Like In 18 Countries
- These Mystery Photos Have The Internet Stumped
- Things You Didn’t Know About ‘The Wizard of Oz’
- See Inside New York City's Most Expensive Rental Home At US$150,000 Per Month!
- Billionaire Spent $627 Million Renovating A Boeing-747 And The Results Are Amazing!
- Cliff Richard Sings Emotional Farewell To Cilla Black As Celebrities Join Thousands Of Mourners At Her Funeral