- Publish Date
- Saturday, 11 November 2023, 10:15AM
Make the gift of giving extra sweet this year with Toni's indulgent Christmas truffles.
They're super simple and easy to make - and are ALWAYS a crowd favourite.
With the layered textures of coconut, white chocolate and apricot, you’ll have a ball with each bite.
The truffles are best served cold.
🎄 1 packet super wine biscuits, crushed
🎄 1 tin condensed milk
🎄 ½ packet of dried apricots, finely chopped
🎄 ½ block white choc, finely chopped
🎄 1 cup desiccated coconut
- In a food processor, crush the wine biscuits. Then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Add apricots, white chocolate, condensed milk and half a cup of coconut.
- Stir well.
- Roll the mixture into balls approximately the size of a small plum.
- Roll the balls in the remaining coconut and place them onto a tray.
- Refrigerate for an hour until firm.
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you