- Publish Date
- Tuesday, 16 November 2021, 11:30AM
Give the gift of chocolate this Christmas, with Toni Street's quick and easy recipe for Festive Bark!
You can literally prepare it in a matter of minutes and is easily altered for the toppings of your choice.
Once made, simply wrap in clear plastic and tie with a festive bow for a lovely homemade Christmas gift.
So what are you waiting for? Get into the holiday spirit and get baking ...
🎄 2x Whittakers milk chocolate block
🎄 1x Whittakers white chocolate block
🎄 Red and green M&Ms
🎄 Chopped nuts
🎄 1x packet of three Raffaellos
🎄 Crushed candy canes
- Melt milk chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of just simmering water, stirring until smooth.
- Repeat with white chocolate.
- Pour milk chocolate over a prepared tray. Thinly spread to a 10 x 25cm rectangle.
- Pour white chocolate over the top of the milk chocolate and swirl together.
- Working quickly, sprinkle with M&Ms, pretzels, nuts, Raffaellos and crushed candy canes.
- Set at room temperature before cooling it in your fridge.
- Crack the chocolate into large chunks. Enjoy!