Apparently women are eating McDonald's fries immediately after sex to get pregnant
- Publish Date
- Wednesday, 7 August 2019, 2:41PM
We're not ones to turn down some good ol' McDonald's fries.
But eating them immediately after sex - like straight after sex - sounds a bit strange to us.
However, according to a new study by ChannelMum, post-sex fries are the latest and greatest sworn-by old wives' tale to help boost fertility.
Women who are trying to conceive believe the high salt content from the chips helps improve their chances of putting a bun in the oven.
• Watch the emotional moment a couple finds out they're pregnant after trying for five years
ChannelMum says their research revealed 71 per cent of people try some "wacky" methods in a bid to get pregnant.
Here are some of the other methods that aspiring mums have tried:
- Wear socks during sex and for the week after to keep your feet warm
- Eat dark chocolate every day
- Avoid having an orgasm for a week after sex
- Use reverse psychology and tell yourself you don’t want a baby
- Eat pineapples and drink pineapple juice
- Wear green and use green bedsheets
- Pierce your nose on the left side
- Don’t just put your legs in the air but ‘bicycle’ them for at least three minutes
- Sleep in total darkness. Switch off your phones, devices and wifi
- And for the men – wear frozen underwear
Have you tried anything like this?
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you