- Publish Date
- Friday, 15 April 2022, 9:35AM
Easter treats don't have to stop at chocolate eggs!
If you're feeling extra decadent this weekend, these puddings from Eat Well are absolute chocolate heaven.
For these molten cups, the key is not to overcook - bake for 15 minutes and then, if the sides have started to set, it is time to remove from the oven.
Be sure to serve with a generous dollop of ice cream.
- 200g Dark chocolate
- 100g Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- ½ cup Light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp Plain flour
- 8 mini caramel eggs
- 1 cup Whipped cream, to serve
- Preheat an oven to 190C. Grease 4 ramekins.
- Put the chocolate and butter into a heatproof bowl and place over a pot of simmering water. Stir a little and allow it to become completely smooth. Remove from the heat.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, vanilla, sugar and flour. Pour in the chocolate and combine well. Spoon into your ramekins.
- Push a couple of mini caramel eggs into your puddings before placing them in the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the edges are set.
- Serve hot with whipped cream.
This recipe was first published on Eat Well and is republished here with permission.